A great value English Willow cricket bat in a collection of profiles designed and produced at our own factory in Nottingham. Painted and fitted with a hard wearing grained GM polycarbonate cover as standard, and finished in an eye-catching metallic blue and bold red colour scheme.
The Radon is fitted with a Hex grip, specifically engineered to offer the most grip available on the market, ensuring perfect grip at all times.
Made in England from Prime English Willow in a range of shapes and sizes.
- GREAT VALUE ENGLISH WILLOW CRICKET BAT
- F4.5 FACE PROFILE
- SEASONED GRADE 4 ENGLISH WILLOW
- GRAINED GM POLYCARBONATE COVER
- FITTED WITH WHITE HEX GRIP FOR OUTSTANDING GRIP AND FEEL
- TOETEK™ TOE GUARD FITTED AS STANDARD
- MADE IN ENGLAND FROM PRIME ENGLISH WILLOW
The L540 blade length combined with the sizeable offset edges provide a large dynamic sweetspot and increased power to balance ratio. The mid swell position and beautiful bow serve to balance the bat and the concaving through the back of the profile means the pick-up is maximised. With a sweeping spine blending into the toe, the Sparq has been engineered for controlled stoke play which will help you light up the crease.