Warranties and Claim
Warranties on cricket gear is limited to what is offered by the manufacturer. Most manufacturers don’t warranty their cricket bats especially the edges and toes as these are the most common areas to break due to the nature of the game. Please ensure your bats are properly knocked before you start playing with these. Typical warranty on bats ( solely on manufacturer's discretion ) :
- Player Edition Bats - 3 Months
- Grade 1 and 2 - 2 Months
- Grade 3 and below - 1 Month
Please also refer to the Shipping and Returns section. The complete text is provided below for both sections for complete context.
- Most of our orders are shipped within 48 hours and are shipped via USPS, UPS , Fedex or DHL
- Your order will be assigned a tracking number and it can be tracked via the carriers’ websites. You will be emailed a confirmation with the tracking number. Tracking information is also available in your account section .
- Orders placed after 1 pm EST will be shipped the following day. We ship orders Monday through Friday excluding holidays. Orders placed Saturday and Sunday will typically be shipped Monday or Tuesday.
- Free shipping products are usually shipped via ground services.
- Shipping in the US can take 2-7 business days (Free shipping / ground could take up to 10 days )
- Shipping to Canada can take 5-12 business days
- Shipping to Australia and UK may take 7-14 business days
- For International shipments, customer is responsible for paying any import duties. Please check with respective authorities about import duties and fees.
- We take no responsibility for packages lost by carriers.
- Items purchased in our "SALE" events or “Deals” are not eligible for returns/refund/exchange. Only exception to this is faulty product or wrong item shipped by mistake. The item must be received back within a week.
- If your shipment is damaged or lost by the carrier (UPS, USPS or Fedex, etc. ), please file a claim with your local office.
- Bats once used or knocked can not be returned . No returns on Abdo guards or any other under garments.
- Warranties on cricket gear is limited to what is offered by the manufacturer. Most manufacturers don’t warranty their cricket bats especially the edges and toes as these are the most common areas to break due to the nature of the game. Please ensure your bats are properly knocked before you start playing with these.
- If you feel you have received a defectIve product please email us pictures along with your phone number and order number so we can do the needful research on the issue before contacting you.
- If you are not happy with a purchase, we will gladly take it back as long as it is not opened or used. Any unopened or unused product can be returned for a full refund or store credit within 15 days of purchase. Once we receive the product back, we will issue you a store credit or refund ( shipping costs will be deducted). All original packing and tags must be returned to get the refund or store credit .
- All returns need to be approved by our Customer Care team. So, please don’t ship anything without their approval.