Knocking- in your Cricket bat is an essential part of its preparation. Even if you have purchased a "pre knocked in" bat, further knocking may still be required. At Crazy4Cricket, we have a fully automated knocking in machine and trained professionals to give you the best performing bat. Here are some steps we follow to ensure your new bat is “match-ready”
- Apply raw linseed oil to the blade of the bat overnight
- Approximately 15,000-20,000 machine knocks on the blade of the bat
- Hand- knock the edges and the toe as needed
- Apply anti-scuff sheet on the blade and tape at the bottom
- The price does not include shipping costs.